In an effort to make better connections with families, we are flipping our Back to School Night.
What does this mean?
This means we are running our Back to School Night (BTSN) differently than you are probably used to. Rather than coming to BTSN to hear your child's teacher talk about the school year, you will watch our informational videos before BTSN.
Why would we do this?
- We value the time we have together while the families are on campus.
- Rather than listening to a teacher presentation, you can spend your time at BTSN differently.
- Bring your child with you to BTSN. Your child is ready to give you a tour of the school, their classroom, and share some of the projects they have been working on.
- You will also have time to ask your child's teacher any questions you might have from watching the videos.
- Plus, the videos are available year round if you need to watch them again.
How do you do this?
- Watch the videos before BTSN.
- Write down any questions you might have.
- Bring your child with you to BTSN.
1- Welcome to Flipped Back to School Night
| 2- Meet the Quantum Crew||3- Quantum Academy Values |
| 4- Classroom/School Expectations|| 5- Learning|
| 6- Daily Schedule|| 7- Explore / Elements|
Genius Hour / Go Homeroom
| 8- Student Digital Resource||9- Accessing Our Follett eBook Library|
Please watch the video from your child's teacher.
| Mrs. McKeon, 4th Grade||Mrs. Carpenter, 4th Grade |
| Mrs. Sanchez, 5th Grade||Mr. Benson, 5th Grade |
|Mrs. Resendiz, 6th Grade ||Mrs. Miramontes-Solorzano, 6th Grade |
| Mrs. Jackson, 7th Grade||Mrs. Hansen, 7th Grade |
| Mrs. Moretti, PE Teacher 4th-7th|| |